Limited Company Services
One of the questions you should ask yourself when setting out as a contractor or freelancer, is which option best suits me?
Both umbrella and limited company offer their own benefits so it’s important that you understand each before making a decision.
If you intend to freelance as a career or at least for a significant period of time, then running your own limited company could suit you best. Rather than being employed by JSA as you would through our umbrella solution, you’ll become a director and shareholder of your own business.
With this comes certain advantages such as the opportunity for compliant tax planning and increased levels of take home pay (generally 75 – 80% if your contract falls outside of the IR35 legislation).
How could I benefit?
- Wider expense allowances.
- Ability to pay dividends (subject to IR35 status and available reserves).
- VAT benefits where applicable.
- Commercial benefits from establishing your own business.
Why choose JSA as my accountant?
- We will always offer you the best advice to suit your individual circumstances.
- We understand the contracting market, having been specialising in this industry for 25 years.
- We offer a state of the art portal system.
- JSA have accreditations in Compliance and Customer Service Excellence.
- Our offices are open from 8am to 8pm weekdays and 9am to 12pm on Saturday to ensure we are here when you need us.