If you’re thinking of becoming a contractor and are weighing up how to go about it, take a look at our Guide to Limited Company Contracting.
This booklet covers various topics which are important to you when starting out as a contractor, including:
- Benefits of limited company contracting – there are advantages and disadvantages to consider, we talk you through them.
- How to set up your limited company – what’s involved in forming your company?
- How to run your company – how to ensure your company is properly administered and you fulfil your duties as a Company Director.
- How to pay yourself – ensuring you manage expenses and pay the correct taxes, National Insurance while paying yourself in a tax efficient way.
- An overview of our specialist services – we’re here to help you with every aspect of being a limited company contractor.
Download your Guide to Limited Company Contracting or click on the image below.